The ODI Rogue Grips have charms that aren't seen, but felt. The soft rubber blocks are designed to cushion the blow that even the longest-travel fork can't absorb. And since each block has a subtle file texture, they work great with gloves or without. The lock-on clamps guarantee the grip won't move until you want them to. They come with the clamps, hardware, and end caps. You'll have the option for standard length, 130mm grips or the shorter SRAM version for use with twist shifters.
- Soft rubber grips for tactile feel and damping control
- Thick, soft rubber damps and cushions trail chatter
- Textured blocks grip palms or gloves alike
- Secure your grips with lock-on clamps on both ends
- Available with standard width for trigger shifting
- Short length available for use with gripshift
- Item #ODI0048
- Lock On
- lock jaw clamps
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
4.5 based on 39 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.