Why We Like The Fjora Flex1 Heavy Duty Short
The lightweight Norrono Fjora Flex1 Heavy Duty Short is built for heavyweight riding. These tough shorts are made with sturdy materials to see us through the ups and the downs. Built to work with a liner and padding, these enduro shorts keep us fully protected while out in the sun all day. A DWR coating helps keep us dry in those muddy turns, so we won't be running our friends' car seats after a lap down the hill.
- Heavy-duty short for big days on the mountain
- Recycled nylon material is strong and resists abrasion
- Built to work with liners and padding
- Four pockets store valuables or food
- 5-year warranty speaks to shorts durability
- Custom-fit waist system dials in a comfortable fit
- Item #NRAZ095
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 91% recycled nylon, 9% elastane, PFC-free DWR coating
- 2 zippered hand, 2 thigh
- Custom-Fit Waist system
- X-open side zips
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help