Lumina 1000 Boost Headlight
While autumn may grace us with riding that we wait all year for, there’s no doubt that it poses an issue that puts a damper on things — fading light and shorter days. Twilight hitting at 5pm can take a toll on your post-work-ride, but NiteRider offers a solution with the Lumina 1000 Boost Headlight. This handy light transitions from road to trail with ease, and packs in the illumination with a whopping 1000 lumens of steady light that lasts for an hour, and battery saving options that can keep you going on long cruises after dusk.
The Lumina 1000 boasts Cree LEDs that brings crisp, clean light to the path ahead, and seven different settings that fit just about any need you might have. Its easy to keep in place thanks to a handlebar mount that flexes to fit bars up to 35-millimeters, so if you’re going full-enduro you don’t have to stress about your beefy bars being a bit too hefty to fit. And to keep things simple, NiteRider equips the Lumina 1000 with a rechargeable battery and USB cable so you can load up your battery while you work, and get ready for the post-work adventures.
- A pocket-friendly light for post-dusk rides
- Cree LEDs offer a whopping 1000 lumens to light the way
- Pick a mode for every need with 7 different offerings
- 35mm bar mount fits just about any bar under the sun
- Keep your light going in a drizzle with IP64 water-resistance
- Included USB charging cable helps you keep the light going all night
- Item #NRI003E
- Cree LED (6000k)
- Power Source
- rechargable Li-ion
- 4 steady light, 2 flash, 1 walk
- [steady light] 1000 lumens, 750 lumens, 375 lumens, 200 lumens [walk] 50 lumens
- Burn Time
- [1000 lumens] 1 hour, [750 lumens] 1h 30min, [375 lumens] 3h 30min, [200 lumens] 6h, [flash 1] 10h 30min, [flash 2] 6h, [walk] 26h
- 35mm handlebar
- IP64 (water-resistant)
- handlebar mount, USB charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- 6oz (170g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 20, 2022
Poor quality control
- I returned this product before using it
I have a Lumina 650 for commuting and it has been great. Bought the Lumina 1000 for trial riding and it does not take a charge. Working with Nightrider to get a replacement shipped. Wish someone had checked it out before shipping faulty product. (exercising the warranty appears to be going very smoothly so for that I am grateful.
March 21, 2022
Eventually stopped charging
- I've put it through the wringer
I had this light for over a year, maybe 2. It got lots of use. It was great. Eventually it stopped charging and it no longer works at all. I expected it to last longer.
February 21, 2021
Mount broke after a few rides.
- I've used it several times
Good light, but plastic mount is too weak. Don't recommend if you ride aggressively.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov