Mucky Nutz Butt Fender
Item # MNZ0001
Mucky Nutz Butt Fender $12.74
Say no to mud butt.
If you spend much time on your steed, chances are you've experienced a muddy rear when you've been caught in a mid-mountain thunderstorm, or simply overestimated how dry the trail might be. Keep your rear covered, and your shorts fresh for days of riding to come with help from the Mucky Nutz Butt Fender. This fender is ridiculously easy to mount, and assembles completely tool free with two notched out holes in the thick, durable plastic. The notches secure to your saddle rails, protecting your saddle clamp while covering you from mud, sand, and unmentionables you might roll across on the trail. It's compatible with most standard double steel rail saddles, so long as they don't have plastic molding on the back, which interferes with the placement of the fender, and can cause it to point downwards, snagging on your tire while you ride.
- A thick and strong fender that covers your rear
- Easy to mount without tools to double-railed saddles
- Stops top of seat post from being clogged with mud
- Opens flat for easy cleaning and storage
- Lightweight for a barely there feel
- Not compatible with saddles that have molded plastic at rear
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead