Designed specifically to reduce wear of low-speed applications, Muc-Off Bio Grease is a biodegradable grease that prevents corrosion and water ingress from damaging your bike components over time. As a bonus, the biodegradable formula is free of petroleum-based chemicals, so it won't harm the local ecosystem when the grease comes off your bike and the packaging ends up in the landfill afterwards.
It's ideal for those cycling and commuting through nasty conditions in spring and fall, as well as mountain bikers encountering mucky trails and wet weather on a regular basis. Use it on pedals, metal seatposts, cables, and bearings for optimal longevity and smooth operation of your bike components. Just don't use it on bike chains!
- Biodegradable grease reduces wear of bike components
- Prevents component damage from corrosion and water ingress
- Free of petroleum-based chemicals for reduced environmental impact
- For low-speed applications: pedals, seatpost, bearings, etc...
- Please don't use it on bicycle chains