Seeing 1x drivetrains have relegated the front derailleur to your spare parts bin, it's good to have the MRP 1x CS Chain Guide just in case things go wrong while you're slamming and banging your way down the trail. Even with the proliferation of narrow-wide rings claiming to keep your chain on, the 1x CS Chain Guide is a simple and effective way of gaining chain tension, and in turn, peace of mind when you're rallying over the rough stuff with a 1x drivetrain.
Taking design inspiration from MRP's leading v3 line of chain guides, the CS features a stiff glass-filled composite backplate with a durable nylon upper guide that insures your chain stays on. The two-bolt attachment works with your frame's ISCG-05 mounts—all without requiring crank or chainring removal for quick installation. It's compatible with the latest Boost axle spacing, standard chainrings of 28 to 34 teeth, and oval chainrings up to 32 teeth.
- Reliable chain tension for 1x drivetrains
- Two-bolt attachment to frames with ISCG-05 mounts
- Glass-filled composite backplate + nylon upper guide
- Works with standard rings from 28 to 34 teeth
- Works with oval rings up to 32 teeth
- Compatible with Boost axle standards
- Item #MRP000P
- glass-filled composite
- Mount Type
- two-bolt ISCG-05 mount backplate
- Chainring Sizes
- [standard chainrings] 28 - 34t, [oval chainrings] up to 32t
- Claimed Weight
- 1.2oz (33g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help