Redwood Enduro VT Jersey
When the designers at Mons Royale crafted the Redwood Enduro VT Jersey we suspect that they had long rides, and multi-day adventures in mind. That's because of the generous blend of merino wool, nylon, and elastane that it's built from, offering natural wicking properties of wool, with quick drying and odor-fighting abilities, paired with the durability of nylon, and comfortable stretch from elastane. That translates to a top that lets you shred all day in comfort, before you hang it over a branch at your camp to air out overnight for another day of riding. V-neck construction pairs with a drop tail hem to offer coverage where you need it, and extra room where you don't, while heat-regulating mesh panels on the sides and underarms work to help you stay cool on the climbs.
- A top for multi-day adventures, hard-hitting trail days
- Merino blend wicks moisture and fights odor
- Boost durability and comfort with nylon and elastane
- Drop tail hem offers coverage when you're riding
- Stash your valuables in zippered back pocket
- Integrated sunglass wipe keeps your specs fresh
- Item #MNR0062
- 83% merino wool, 13% nylon, 4% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- 1 zippered back
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.