Why We Like The Power Gravel Tire
Ride more miles with incredible grip and performance on everything from gravel roads to rocky paths thanks to the Power Gravel Tire. Bead 2 Bead Protek reinforcement and X-Miles Compound rubber increase the lifespan of the tire while a "Gravel Design" tread pattern makes for low rolling resistance and superior traction over mixed terrain.
- A tire for gravel grinders looking for more strength and longer mile days
- Bead 2 Bead Protek reinforcement protects the whole tire casing
- X-Miles Compound rubber increases the tire's longevity
- Tread pattern with small blocks makes for low rolling resistance
- Grip and performance stands out on roads and trails
- Item #MICA05O
- 700c x 33mm, 700c x 35mm, 700c x 40c
- Bead 2 Bead Protek
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 33mm] 13.6oz (385g), [700c x 35mm] 14.3oz (405g), [700c x 40c] 16.9oz (480g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 11, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
I had the 700x40 set-up tubeless on my Surly Cross Check and used them for everyday commuting, gravel riding, and bikepacking. I abused them on sharp rocks, singletrack, and rough road and they have held up great. These are definitely not a supple gravel tire, but good for people who want to prioritize durability. They are a pain to get the bead set and unset, maybe a little more so than other tires. The tight fit gave me a little more confidence in the tubeless set-up though and I never had any issues once they were on. Tread is good for a little bit of everything. I wouldn't say it really excels on any specific terrain, but holds it's own alright.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help