Why We Like The Receptor EXO/WT/TR Tire
Gain quick acceleration on hard-packed dirt roads and light gravel with Maxxis' Receptor EXO/WT/TR Tire. This tire rolls easily thanks to a low profile center tread, and small side knobs provide cornering traction in loose over hard terrain. EXO sidewall protection guards against pinches and punctures, and a tubeless-ready design improves traction and gives us the ability to run lower air pressures.
- A semi-slick tire for light gravel and hardpack surfaces
- EXO protection is cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant
- Tubeless-ready means we can run lower tire pressures
- 120 TPI tubeless-ready casing and a dual compound
- Rolls easily no matter the surface
- Item #MXXE039
- 650b x 47mm
- tubeless, not hookless compatible
- [max] 60
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.