Range 2 Short
Building on the design of Louis Garneau's versatile Range short, the Range 2 Short has a few tweaks that make them better than ever. Great for everything from a big day out on the trails to commuting around town, the Range 2 Shorts are made of premium, comfortable fabrics that are at home in any environment. The new waistband is more comfortable and provides additional coverage along the waist. They feature water, stain, and abrasion-resistant fabrics as well as a 10.25" inseam that falls just above the knee for most riders. This enables the knee to move freely up and down and not be restricted in any way, while giving a nice casual look for post-ride activities. Also, they come with a sewn-in liner and an integrated AirSport chamois, providing the support you need for all-day comfort in the saddle.
- Cycling shorts built for comfort on the trails
- Durable fabric gives you the freedom to move
- Softer, more comfortable waistband than previous model
- AirFit Mesh inner short for enhanced breathability
- AirSport chamois provides cushioning and support
- Powerband cuffs give the liner a secure fit
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
- Item #LGN00LR
- [main body] Rhino 2-way stretch, DWR treatment, [liner short] Airfit Mesh
- Removable Liner
- no, sewn-in liner
- 2 front hand pockets
- elastic waistband with button fly
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help