Cycling can be a confusing sport to get into as a novice, especially if you’re not entirely set on one particular discipline like road, gravel, or mountain. The Multi Air Flex II Shoe fits all of these disciplines quite well, whether you’re commuting to work, going on your first mountain bike ride, or just hitting your weekly spin class.
The rigid fiberglass outsole supplies an efficient pedal stroke, while reflective accents ensure safety for all of your road and commuting needs. The synthetic upper offers pliability for comfortable walking and easier navigation of obstacles on mountain bike trails.
- Multi-use cycling shoes are perfect for a beginner on a budget
- Ventilated insole offers constant airflow for relief from summer heat
- Three hook-and-loop straps make on-the-fly adjustments a breeze
- X-Comfort zone technology conforms to many different foot shapes
- Fiberglass and nylon outsole provides excellent power transfer