Why We Like The Louis Garneau Matrix 2.0 Balaclava
Your face's only real job on the bike is catching wind. In warm months, this isn't an issue, but when the temperature drops between November and March it becomes somewhat problematic. Because it feels like our faces work overtime catching wind in winter, we opt for the Louis Garneau Matrix 2.0 Balaclava in cold-weather conditions.
Its Matrix 2.0 fabric is laid out in different zones to offer protection from the cold air and breathability to keep you comfortable. It stretches and conforms so you can pull it on easily but it still covers snugly with no extra bulk. The 4-way stretch knit reduces chafing by keeping seams to a minimum, and the grey and black color scheme and understated logo on the brow mean you won't resemble a rolling billboard.
- A cold-weather face guard to get you through the wind chill
- Matrix 2.0 fabric is paid in zones to protect from cold
- Stretchy fit conforms to your face without bulk
- Breathable materials pull away moisture and dry quickly
- Understated logo keeps your aesthetic sharp and stealthy
- Item #LGN003K
- Matrix 2.0 (77% nylon, 13% polyester, 10% spandex)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 7, 2021