Equipe Bib Short
We've seen so much progression in the cycling industry over the past decade, from refined carbon fiber, to electronic shifting, but an often overlooked aspect of progression is in the wardrobe. Aerodynamic fabrics are proving themselves over and again to reduce drag and elevate speeds, and refined moisture-management sytems add extra comfort to the longest miles we spend on the bike. Take Louis Garneau's Eqipe Bib Short for example. These compressive bib shorts combine lycra-heavy fabrics that hug your muscles for support, and aerodynamic panels to reduce the effort you've got to put out when you're riding into the wind on your first double-century and craving any bit of forgiveness you can get.
The Equipe Shorts reach high compressive levels using lycra fiber Powerband fabric for its construction. This lightweight, highly breathable fabric contains more Lycra than basic knits, providing a better hold and moisture transfer. By strategically wrapping compressive panels around your legs, the shorts support your muscle groups and keep the harsh effects of road vibration at bay. This translates to helping you ride longer, stronger, and with less fatigue.
Garneau achieves its aerodynamic fit in the Equipe Shorts by using pre-shaped panels and flatlock seams. The 4-way stretchability distributes pressure evenly around your waist. Another small, but often overlooked design characteristic that Garneau incorporates into the shorts is the seamless inner legs, which reduces bunching, and the chafing caused by excess material. For comfort on long rides, Garneau incorporated its acclaimed Motion Airgel chamois. This insert was constructed with perforated gel inserts and an antibacterial fabric. This material is used to combat odor and elevate moisture management next to your most sensitive anatomy. Its ventilated for additional breathability to keep you dry. The inclusion of Beveled Edge Molding memory foam provides you with friction-free comfort throughout your longest rides.
- Balance comfort and performance with these endurance bib shorts
- Reduce fatigue with compressive fabrics that hug muscles
- Four-way stretch mesh bibs let your skin breathe
- Long-distance chamois absorbs harsh vibrations on big mile rides
- Wide, lie-flat leg grippers maintain fit without constriction
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing during long rides
- Reflective logos help keep you visible in low-light
- Item #LGN00MZ
- [face fabric] 75% nylon, 25% lycra, [side panels] 75% polyester, 25% lycra, [straps] 76% polyester, 24% lycra, [lining] 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- spring, summer, fall
- Motion AirGel
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year