Conti Long Sock
When are socks not just socks? Far be it from us to answer this profound question, but the Louis Garneau Conti Long Socks are straddling that fine line. Made from a blend of Coolmax, polyester, nylon, and elastane, they breathe fantastically to keep your feet dry and cool. And the crew length keeps them classy looking on the bike. It's possible that they're still merely socks, but at the very least, they're really good ones.
The Louis Garneau Conti Long Socks are available in the sizes S/M and L/XL, and they come in the colors Black, Black/red/white, White/red/black, and White.
- Lightweight Louis Garneau socks for any cycling endeavor
- Made with 51% Coolmax that wicks moisture and enhances drying
- Stretchy cuff reduces pressure points and increases blood flow
- Built-in arch support provides additional comfort and stability
- Mesh upper and lower aligns with ventilation channels in Louis Garneau shoes for increased airflow
- Item #LGN002B
- 51% Coolmax, 23% nylon, 20% polyester, 6% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- cycling, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.