CB Carbon 2 Short
Louis Garneau's line of cycling shorts runs the gamut from "performance" to "workhorse," but if we were to ignore the industry-wide trend of over-specialization, we'd chose the CB Carbon 2 Shorts as the ideal solution for every cycling problem. Charity ride? Check. Interval training? Check. Crit-ready racing shorts without the restriction of bibs? Well, you get the idea. Whatever your cycling ambitions — or lack thereof — the CB Carbon 2 Shorts are ready.
The CB Carbon shorts are, unsurprisingly, made from CB Carbon+ fabric. It maintains a confident fit with gentle compression and a comfortable temperature with sun-reflecting Coldblack treatment. The legs terminate in LG's leg bands of LG's Endurexx material, which also shows up in the side panels. Like CB Carbon+, Endurexx is also gently compressive, so it maintains leg coverage and limits fatigue without cutting into your legs like the usual elastic insert.
In addition to supporting the muscles of your engine, the shorts' 11 ergonomic panels also provide a stable platform for LG's 4 Motion chamois. The 4 Motion insert combines a four-way stretch with frontal vents, bacteriostatic properties, and smoothly transitioning thicknesses of perforated foam padding relieved with a central channel.
- Mid-thigh shorts for road cycling in warm weather
- CB Carbon fabric resists static and bacteria
- 4 Motion chamois stretches and breathes while cushioning
- Endurexx at the sides and hems encourages freedom of motion
- Compressive fit reduces vibration and fatigue
- Aero Lazer band secures the hem
- Reflective accents increase visibility
- Item #LGN004Z
- CB Carbon, Lycra, Coldblack
- 4 Motion
- Leg Gripper
- Aero Lazer
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year