Light and fast.
Taking on a sleeker, more streamlined profile than its LS-100 predecessor, the Louis Garneau Men's Carbon LS-100 II Cycling Shoes borrow aesthetic hits from some of the more popular footwear in the peloton and brings it to your closet at a much more wallet-friendly price point. Their combination of Boa and hook-and-loop closures conspire to make quick work of customizing the fit so you can get out the door and off to racking up training miles in a snap.
Once clipped in, the carbon composite sole and low stack height ensure you'll be rolling smooth and rocketing off the front with effortlessly efficient power transfer. Across the top, the perforated synthetic leather upper provides ample ventilation and a close-fitting profile that minimizes pressure points so you can add on extra miles without worrying about hot spots or general foot discomfort.
- A cycling shoe that balances style, function, and affordability
- Carbon composite sole efficiently transfers power
- Streamlined synthetic leather upper
- Reinforced toe improves durability
- Slip-resistant membrane holds heel securely in place
- Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap closures customize the fit
- Reflective heel and front strap increase visibility to others
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats
- Item #LGN00GY
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- Boa IP1-S dial, hook-and-loop strap
- CoolMax ErgoAir insole
- Carbon Composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 235g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help