Vis Pro 1000 Headlight
Thinking in use-specific terms as always, Light & Motion's Vis Pro 1000 Headlight serves ultra-distance road cyclists with a smooth, even beam to reduce harsh edges —a choice Light & Motion feels is more road appropriate than the far-off beam casting of its Vis Pro 1000 Trail. Compared to more powerful lamps, it's light at 121 grams not only to reduce long-haul weight but also to fit on helmet mounts, maximize safety in tight sections, and set up camp under the galaxy. Visually, the Vis Pro resembles the long line of successful handlebar mount lamps from the Marina, CA company, with a brilliant 1000 max lumen beam in a flood-spotlight pattern that provides exceptional visual confidence and roadway details. The micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for smooth coverage of the full road ahead. And side amber lights provide peripheral visibility while passing through the small towns that nestle into your remote countryside.
Run time on the Vis Pro stands at a useful 90 minutes on high, and a "so good it's almost humorous" 12 hours in SafePulse. But what makes the Vis Pro well-suited to adventure and epic-mileage enthusiasts is its ability to receive portable charging while running a respectable 150 lumens for daylight safety. So carry those spare portable power banks in the frame bags and plug-in when the lamp begins to run low.
- Ideal lamp for ultra-distance road cyclist
- Impressive battery life but can also charge and run on portable power
- Micro-peened reflector casts a smooth beam for broad visibility
- Mounts to oversize handlebars, GoPro mounts, and helmets for versatility
- Waterproof to 1 meter in case you take a tumble crossing slippery creeks
- Plugging to a 2 AMP charger equals a full battery in 2.5 hours