Perfect both on the shop workbench and your traveling toolbox, the Torque Drive from Lezyne is a handsome torque wrench that ensures the proper tightening force of all of your bike's fasteners. Beautifully machined and anodized, the handle is removable for easy storage and travel and the bits are magnetic, keeping them in place.
The Torque Drive has a capacity between 2 and 10Nm and includes a soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts. It includes Allen hexes in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm, Torx bits in T10, T25, and T30, and flat and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Adjustable Torque Driver for tightening bolts to recommended spec
- Torque capacity is between 2 and 10Nm
- Machined aluminum construction with removable handle
- Magnetic socket drive keeps bits in place
- Comes with its own carrying case
- Item #LED00AN
- Other Tools
- torque driver, [bits] (hex) 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6 [Torx] T10, T25, T30, [scredriver] flat, Phillips
- Claimed Weight
- 6.7oz (190g)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance