Why We Like The Pocket Drive Pump
We keep it tight by setting up our trail kits with the Pocket Drive Pump. This five-and-a-half-inch pump is super compact, letting us slip it into a jersey pocket or attach it neatly out of the way on the frame. Unlike many other mini pumps, the Pocket Drive has a tiny hose to connect it, so we're not slamming our valve stems when inflating the tires.
- Ultralight mini pump that's always along for the ride
- Light CNC-machined aluminum is highly durable
- Hose connection for easy attachment to valve
- Knurled grip for slip-resistant operation
- Compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Item #LEDH15P
- CNC-machined aluminum
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- Claimed Weight
- 2.8oz (79g)
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help