Mini Drive 400 Headlight
Lezyne's Mini Drive 400 Headlight provides up to 400 lumens for your night riding so you'll always be visible, and charging is made simple with a cable-free USB stick. This headlight securely straps to a wide range of handlebars, and it's lightweight at just 83 grams. Maximum Optical Reflection technology focuses every lumen into the best beam pattern possible, so you'll have excellent line-of-sight on your ride. The Mini Drive 400 Headlight is a great option for someone who wants a quality headlight at a price that won't break the bank.
- Bright Mini Drive 400 Headlight for getting caught in the dark
- Gives out up to 400 lumens with Maximum Optical Reflection tech
- Charges with a cable-free USB stick for convenience
- Lightweight and compact at just 83 grams
- Item #LEDH17D
- Power Source
- blast, enduro, economy, femto, flash 1, flash 2, day flash, pulse
- [blast] 400, [enduro] 150, [economy] 75, [femto] 15, [flash 1] 50, [flash 2] 50, [day flash] 400, [pulse] 50
- Burn Time
- [blast] 1hr, [enduro] 2h 30m, [economy] 5h, [femto] 20h, [flash 1] 13h 30m, [flash 2] 13h 30m, [day flash] 7h, [pulse] 15m
- Claimed Weight
- 2.9oz (83g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 27, 2021
good little lamp for the price
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The light has good lumens but the higher one lasts about an hour. The strap is incredible small, I had to pull it hard to make it go around my handlebar which is an standard sized road bar and it fitted on the very last hole; dunno what can go through the other 4 holes, it's way too short for it to strap in a non-akward way somewhere else or even to not scratch whatever you are going around with it. It has a lot of different patterns to choose but the most useful are the first 3 settings and maybe the strobbing for day is useful too. Be aware that it doesn't use cables to charge because it has it's own "stick" protuding on the back part, protected by a hard gum while not charging; you have to find an usb port with space to spare around, since the strap will get on the way while charging it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help