Why We Like The Leatt MTB Enduro 2.0 Helmet
When we're out on all-day trail missions or pre-riding the enduro course, we don't want to feel limited by our helmet choice. The removable chin bar of the Leatt MTB Enduro 2.0 Helmet lets us decide between a half shell and a full face so we can stay cool on the climbs and protected as we speed downhill. 360° Turbine Technology reduces both peak brain linear and rotational acceleration on impact to help diffuse force in the event we have a gnarly crash.
- Convertible helmet for rowdy trail riding and enduro racing
- Removable chin bar allows for breezy riding on the uphill
- 360° Turbine Technology helps absorb impacts
- Adjustable visor breaks away in the event of a crash
- 20 vents offer tons of airflow even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic buckle can be operated even with gloves on
- Item #LBRI0DB
- Shell Material
- Impact Management
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Audio Compatible
- 20 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- adjustable, breakaway
- Full Face
- removable chinboar
- AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [with chinbar] 1lb 8.3oz (690g), [without chinbar] 12.6oz (360g)
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help