Why We Like The Lake MXZ120 Cycling Shoe
When winter and cold temperature roll around but don't want to hang up the bike just yet, the Lake MXZ120 Cycling Shoe is our answer. Featuring a mid-top hiker shoe design and made with a water-resistant leather upper, the MXZ120 Cycling Shoe is optimal for use in cold and wet conditions. The Outlast temperature regulating liner combined with a Thinsulate insulate keep our feet warm in freezing conditions, while the DWR water-resistant coating sheds the water before it has a chance to soak in. A semi-rigid nylon midsole comforts or feet from impacts on the trail, but stays rigid enough to provide good power transfer to the pedals. Finally, the rubber and EVA Enduro Sole provide a good grip at the pedals, and the 2-bolt SPD compatible cleat box allows us to clip into our favorite pedals.
- Fully-loaded winter mountain biking shoes
- Water-resistant leather upper is durable and protective
- Outlast temperature regulating liner and Thinsulate insulation keep our feet warm
- Semi-rigid nylon midsole comforts or feet
- DWR water-resistant coating sheds the water before it has a chance to soak in
- 2-bolt SPD compatible cleat box so we can clip-in
- Comfortable Real Rubber and EVA Enduro Sole provides a good grip
- Item #LKCZ041
- Upper Material
- Comfortable Real Rubber, EVA Enduro Sole
- Cleat Compatibility
- trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help