Why We Like The Lake CX333 Wide Cycling Shoe
Made for road cyclists looking for a bit of extra room, the Lake CX333 Wide Cycling Shoe brings the same comfort and support to our ride as the standard CX333. We like the Klite Kangaroo leather upper construction for its lightweight durability and the Carbitex medial support panel and Thermaform carbon fiber heel counter that allow for a more secure, customized fit. To further personalize the fit, we twist the Li2 dials of the BOA® Fit System and hit the road.
- A wide version of the CX333 road cycling shoe
- Built with Klite Kangaroo leather and a leather lining
- The BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dial provides a customized fit
- Features the double sole system with a fiberglass inner and carbon outer
- An added Carbitex arch support panel offers a more secure fit
- Further personalize the fit with the heat moldable Theraform carbon fiber heel counter
- Item #LKCZ049
- Upper Material
- Klite Kangaroo leather
- BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dial
- Carbitex arch support panel
- Lake Race 100% carbon fiber sole
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help