Why We Like The Lake CX146-X Wide Cycling Shoe
For riding comfort and protection during cold, wet rides, we ride in nothing but the Lake CX146-X Wide Cycling Shoe. Thanks to its Thinsulate 200g insulation, supergrip enduro rubber outsole, and superior water resistance, we are provided with the right amount of warmth, grip, and weather protection to ensure mother nature doesn't stand in the way of our next ride.
- A lightweight shoe designed for cool weather and wet rides
- Thinsulate 200g insulation provides the necessary warmth
- M4 BOA® dial system is easy to adjust on the fly
- A waterproof membrane and Clarino microfiber keep out water
- Supergrip enduro rubber sole and Ice Lock inserts provide grip
- Sport last, see size chart for fit information
- Item #LKCZ036
- Upper Material
- softshell fabric, clarino microfiber, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate 200g insulation
- M4 BOA® dial, Click-Fit quick release system
- supergrip enduro rubber, fiberglass-injected nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help