Why We Like The Lake CX146 Cycling Shoe
Riding through winter conditions just became much easier with the Lake CX146 Cycling Shoe. Its upper construction is built with softshell fabric for a comfortable fit, while Thinsulate insulation, a waterproof membrane, and DWR treatment add superior warmth and waterproofness as we ride through the elements. Lake built the sole of the CX146 with fiberglass-injected nylon, delivering a sole with optimal levels of stiffness, comfort, and performance.
- Winter cycling shoe protects from cold, wet conditions
- 200g Thinsulate insulation adds superior warmth
- Stiff fiberglass-injected nylon sole for comfort
- Waterproof membrane and DWR treatment keep water out
- M4 mounted BOA dial adds secure fit, adjustable with gloves on
- Click-Fit quick-release system makes entry and exit a breeze
- Comfortable in temperatures down to 25°F
- Sport last, see size chart for fit information
- Item #LKCZ035
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber, softshell fabric, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate 200g insulation
- tongue-mounted mid power M4 cartridge BOA® dial, Click-Fit quick release system
- fiberglass injected nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 919g
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help