Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain Lock
The Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain Lock might look petite at first glance, but don't let its small statue fool you, it packs a serious punch. It's made from burly 10-millimeter, six-sided, 3T manganese steel links that withstand cutting and shattering with resilience, and then wrapped in a weather-resistant nylon sleeve. The nylon sleeve is weather resistant, so it protects your chain from rusting away in wet climates, while shielding your frame from dents and scratches that can be caused by a heavy-duty chain. Kryptonite's designers use a patent-pending end link design that secures the chain to a hardened deadbolt, reducing vulnerability in what can otherwise be a weak point in a lock, and they employ a high-security disc-style cylinder that is both pick and drill resistant to stand up to conniving bike bandits.
- A burly little lock for keeping your ride safe
- Secure and tough manganese steel links
- Short length ideal for locking to bike rack
- Weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents rust
- End link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt
- Disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant
- Sliding dustcover protects cylinder life
- 3-keys, so you have a backup if you misplace one
- Item #KRY001F
- 10mm 3T manganese steel chain, nylon sleeve
- Lock Type
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help