BB386EVO Bottom Bracket
Kogel Bearings believes that ceramic bearings are the gold standard for bicycle bottom brackets, which is why they only offer podium-grade ceramic bearings in all their products. These silicone nitride bearings are hard, resistant to wear, and can be made into perfectly round balls with super tight tolerances and a low-friction polished finish. On top of that, ceramic bearings do not rust or oxidize, so if properly serviced they can last a really long time. The Kogel Bearings BB386EVO Bottom Bracket takes advantage of all these benefits, and is designed to fit any road bike frame with a BB386EVO shell. It comes in two versions, one for SRAM DUB spindle interfaces, and one that will fit both Shimano 24mm spindles and SRAM GXP stepped spindles.
- Premium ceramic bottom bracket for BB386EVO road frames
- High-grade ceramic bearings spin smoothly and are made to last
- Road DUB option fits SRAM DUB road cranksets
- Shimano/GXP option fits Shimano cranks and SRAM GXP cranks (with included adapter)
- Item #KLB0004
- [bearings] silicone nitride ceramic, [cups] aluminum
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help