Why We Like The Max XL Handlebar Combo Mount for Wahoo
It's hard to resist buying all of the fun new gadgets for our bikes, but where do we put them all? If you recently bought a video camera or light system to add to your handlebars but your Wahoo computer is already taking up the space you want to use, the Max XL Handlebar Wahoo Combo Mount is perfect for you. This mount uses the top to hold your Wahoo computer, while the bottom is designed to hold a GoPro-style camera and light interface and is compatible with an adapter. The Max XL is constructed of durable CNC machined aluminum, meaning it is more than able to hold the heaviest computers, lights, and cameras without any worry.
- Bike mount designed to hold computer on top and light/camera underneath
- Compatible with all Wahoo cycling computers
- Holds heavy equipment with durable CNC machined aluminum
- Fits GoPro style light/camera interface and is adapter compatible
- K-Edge mount breaks away during crash to protect computer
- Item #KEGF02I
- CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum
- compatible with Wahoo Cycling Computers: Roam, Bolt, Elemnt, Mini
- K13-580-BLK adapter
- Claimed Weight
- 2.3oz (64g)
- road cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.