Shield REACTIV Polarized Sunglasses
Taking ski-mountaineering pretty seriously, your Julbo Shield REACTIV Polarized Sunglasses might be the handiest tool you own, aside from your boots and skis of course. The REACTIV lens use polarized technologies to keep your vision at its best, because the last thing you want on technical terrain is to lose site of foot and hand holds just because the sun ducks behind a cloud. Side shields come in handy when you're crossing a snowfield or heading up a skin track, and polarization keeps the glare off wet rocks from causing eye fatigue. Plus, if you want to wear them for the fun downhill part, these wraparound shades are designed to stay in place, and anti-fog coating keeps condensation away until the last turn.
- Technical sun protection for alpine adventures on foot, bike, or ski
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and adapt to changing light conditions
- Brown lens color accentuates terrain relief during technical ascents
- Side shields keep snow blindness to a minimum
- Grip tech on nose and temple pads keep them in place while active
- Julbo has been making eyewear for mountain travel since 1988
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL007M
- REACTIV 2-4 Polarized (trivex)
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 59 / 17 /130mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backpacking, cross-country, mountaineering
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov