Why We Like The Rascal Select Boa Cycling Shoe
The Rascal Select Boa is a downhill-oriented shoe that offers uncompromising power transfer without sacrificing comfort. ION placed the cleat further back compared to all-mountain-oriented shoes and combined stiffness with flexibility for an efficient pedal stroke that's specialized to our needs as downhill riders. This also helps the foot remain securely on the pedal and prevents tilting. We like that this shoe features the Boa fit system for a quick and effortless adjustment to our perfect fit, not to mention the breathable mesh inserts that manage temperature to keep us cool.
- Downhill and race-oriented clipless bike shoe
- Special dedicated climbing and pedal zones ensure traction
- BOA Fit System L6 offers an optimal and effortless fit
- Rubberized heel cap for added impact protection
- SupTaction Rubber Soul is stiff with a reinforced shank
- Cushioning EVA midsole absorbs any hits
- Robust PU main fabric is durable and long-lasting
- Item #INBE04L
- Upper Material
- 75% textile, 25% synthetic
- BOA® Fit System featuring L6 dial
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8] 1lb
- downhill, trail
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.