Hakka MX Rival 1 Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Ibis Hakka MX Rival 1 Gravel Bike
Known for its incredible versatility, the Ibis Hakka MX Rival 1 Gravel Bike rips on gravel, singletrack, and tarmac all the same. Its carbon monocoque construction offers a lightweight ride that is extremely stable, along with the ENVE G Series carbon fiber fork that helps absorb the shock from bumpy roads and trails. Its moderate head tube angle offers optimal maneuverability and snappy handling, and while it appears to have more of a race geometry, it is well-suited for long days in the saddle. Its cables are routed internally for a sleek, aerodynamic look, while a removable rear fender mount on the seat ensures we can bring along our essentials.
The Hakka MX is complete with Rival 1, an extremely quiet and versatile 1 x 11-speed groupset designed for any and all terrain. The 40T chainring and 11-42T cassette ensure we have the perfect gearing range for our choice of terrain, and when a quick stop is needed, we pull on the smooth SRAM Rival flat-mount disc brakes. The Hakka MX features 27.5 x 2.1in Schwalbe Thunder Burt tires but has a tire clearance of 700 x 40c/27.5 x 2.1in, giving us a wide variety of tire options to choose the best tires for wherever our journey takes us.
- All-around machine for road, gravel, and off-road riding
- Carbon monocoque frame construction is light, stiff, and stable
- ENVE G Series carbon fiber fork absorbs shock for a comfortable ride
- Internal cable routing delivers a streamlined aesthetic
- 11-42T cassette and 40T chainring provide excellent gearing
- SRAM Rival flat-mount disc brakes ensure a smooth, powerful stop
- Praxis T47 M30 bottom bracket eliminates creaking for a quiet ride
- Variety of tire options with a clearance of 700x40c/27.5x2.1in
- Item #IBSB0A9