Honey Stinger took the much-beloved texture and flavor of the stroopwafel and created something particularly for the endurance athlete. With a texture you can sink your teeth into and convenient single-serving packaging, these Organic Waffles provide the perfect mid-ride fuel. The Stinger Waffles are simultaneously toasty and chewy as you eat them. And unlike bizarre lab-born products, the natural ingredients in the Waffles chew easily and won’t create any stomach unrest when you hit that chip-seal section. Like their other energy foods, the Honey Stinger Waffles rely on honey, nature's energy food, for a majority of the carbohydrate load. The honey is easily digested because it's made of a just-right 1:1 blend of fructose and glucose, the perfect source of mid-activity carbs, so you can keep your energy up for the entire race.
- Scrumptious waffle to keep energy up on the ride or run
- Based on the classic Dutch stroopwafel, with an endurance athlete twist
- Convenient single-serving packaging makes them easy to carry on the go
- 1:1 glucose to fructose is easy to digest and won't upset stomach
- Item #HONA00K
- [honey] 150, [gf salted caramel] 140
- Servings Per Container
- [honey] wheat, soy, egg, [gf salted caramel] soy, egg
- Recommended Use
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 27, 2023
Stingers are Great
- I've put it through the wringer
Hey - probably not the most nutritious thing you can snack on but darn these things are great. Hide them from your friends! We always have a few packed in our day bag when hiking!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help