Why We Like The GORE Wear Windstopper Base Layer Thermo Turtleneck
Whether we're skiing a pow day or out for a winter jog, the GORE Wear Windstopper Base Layer Thermo Turtleneck is designed to help us perform at our best during the coldest, harshest days. The GORE WINDSTOPPER insert at the front, sleeves, and shoulders blocks the wind to keep us warm and comfortable, while the minimized flatlock seams keep chafing away.
- Long-sleeve turtleneck blocks wind for warmth in cold conditions
- Elastic GORE WINDSTOPPER insert on the front, sleeves, and shoulders
- Extra-long back prevents riding up and offers protection against spray
- Minimized flat-lock seams reduce friction, irritation, and chafing
- Thermo-stretch functional fabric provides optimal mobility
- 1/4 zip with semi-lock slider and under flap adjusts airflow
- The close-fitting collar helps keep body heat in
- Item #GWR0067
- [membrane/laminate] GORE WindStopper, [body] 100% polyester, [stretch panels] 92% polypropylene, 8% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- 1/4-zip turtleneck
- enduro, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 18, 2020
Works as hoped
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I wore this once thus far in the VA mountains on a 35 degree day. I was warm and comfortable. I would recommend for colder rides.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help