Why We Like The Giro Xnetic H2O Cycling Glove
Riding in the rain is no trouble with the right equipment, and the Giro Xnetic H2O Cycling Glove is essential for the occasion. This slim, flexible glove features a waterproof membrane to wash the rain away without adding bulk that limits finger dexterity.
- Rain-ready cycling gloves keep hands comfortable in cold, wet weather
- Waterproof membrane repels rainfall to keep hands warm and dry
- Xnetic Knit fabric is bulk-free, breathable, and close-fitting
- Comfort-rated for temperatures as low as 40F
- Grippy palm detail prevents slipping when handlebars are wet
- Touchscreen tips keep cyclists connected without removing gloves
- Reflective details catch drivers' eyes in low-light storm conditions
- Item #GIRZ32X
- [membrane/laminate] RainGuard (3-layer), [face fabric] Xnetic Knit (90% nylon, 8% elastane, 2% rubber)
- stretch cuff
- road cycling, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help