Why We Like The Giro Roust Long-Sleeve Wind Jersey
The Roust Long-Sleeve Wind Jersey strikes the perfect middle ground for those days when we need a little more than a standard jersey, but not quite a full jacket. A merino wool blend lining provides temperature-regulating warmth and excellent moisture management, while strategically placed wind panels on the exterior helps us cut through blustery trails.
- Heavier mountain biking jersey for cool, windy conditions
- Soft polyester and merino wool lining adds breathable warmth
- Targeted external panels block wind and shed light moisture
- drirelease technology provides rapid wicking and drying performance
- Rear zippered security pocket can stash phone or valuables
- Made sustainably with partly recycled polyester
- Item #GIRZ385
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 84% recycled polyester, 11% merino wool, 5% elastane [wind-resistant panels] 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment,
- spring, fall (40 - 60F)
- 1 zippered side
- downhill, enduro, trail, mud/sand/snow
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help