Rev Cycling Shoe
Giro sets off the new Rev Cycling Shoe with some updates from the previous generation. Maintaining its accessible price point and versatile platform of all-road characteristics, the new Rev is constructed from a complete one-piece Synchwire. Visually this is a significant change as it removes the open mesh cut-outs of the previous generation in favor of a clean and more supportive upper with laser-cut venting. The Rev remains well suited for off-road riding with its insert molded rubber to help with traction when on-foot in rocky or muddy conditions. The nylon and fiberglass sole provides the stiffness needed for efficient power delivery on the pedals and the flexibility to make walking and bike-hiking easier to perform.
The hook-and-loop straps provide effortless adjustment from instep to toe and are reliable in any condition, rain or shine. The Rev’s two-bolt cleat platform works with popular off-road pedal platforms and is recessed to help when walking.
- Updated Rev excels where the pavement ends
- Medium-stiff nylon outsole for efficient power transfer and comfortable walking
- Grippy co-molded rubber keeps your footing secure on ungroomed trails
- Let your feet breathe with the perforated Synchwire upper
- Elevate comfort on the long-haul with EVA footbeds
- Three hook-and-loop straps offer a supportive fit
- Item #GIRZ33I
- Upper Material
- hook-and-loop straps
- die-cut insole
- injection molded nylon, fiber glass
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 39] 10.3oz (292g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.