Rev Cycling Shoe
Giro sets off the new Rev Cycling Shoe with some updates from the previous generation. Maintaining its accessible price point and versatile platform of all-road characteristics, the new Rev is constructed from a complete one-piece Synchwire. Visually this is a significant change as it removes the open mesh cut-outs of the previous generation in favor of a clean and more supportive upper with laser-cut venting. The Rev remains well suited for off-road riding with its insert molded rubber to help with traction when on-foot in rocky or muddy conditions. The nylon and fiberglass sole provides the stiffness needed for efficient power delivery on the pedals and the flexibility to make walking and bike-hiking easier to perform.
The hook-and-loop straps provide effortless adjustment from instep to toe and are reliable in any condition, rain or shine. The Rev’s two-bolt cleat platform works with popular off-road pedal platforms and is recessed to help when walking.
- Updated Rev excels where the pavement ends
- Medium-stiff nylon outsole for efficient power transfer and comfortable walking
- Grippy co-molded rubber keeps your footing secure on ungroomed trails
- Let your feet breathe with the perforated Synchwire upper
- Elevate comfort on the long-haul with EVA footbeds
- Three hook-and-loop straps offer a supportive fit