Warm, Dry, Dexterous.
Cold, wet hands are no bueno and Giro's updated Pivot II gloves launches a two-pronged attack against both by keeping water out and warmth in. The gloves are equipped with an OutDry membrane that provides a formidable barrier against outside moisture while still allowing our hands to breathe quite well. While we probably wouldn't voluntarily start a cold ride in the wet, it's nice to know that if we get caught out in some rain or if we're toeing the line of sloppy cyclocross race, at least our hands are prepared.
The membrane is permanently bonded to the inside of the glove shell fabric to reduce bulk. Combining this with the Super Fit 5-finger design, this glove has great dexterity and bar control. AX Suede Echo patches add palm durability and help clutch wet bar tape and grips, while a large microfiber sweat wipe adds a soft touch for drying the brow when the going gets tough or wiping the schnoz when cool weather makes things messy. Touchscreen compatibility lets us check the radar on our weather app so we can gauge if we're riding into or out of precipitation.
It's nice to know with all of the technology on the outside of the glove that the lining wasn't forgotten. AGrid anti-odor thermal fleece lining keeps our hands pampered on the inside of the gloves. In the right conditions, the Pivot II is super capable and without compromise.
- Cycling gloves for chilly, inclement conditions
- OutDry membrane keeps water out, a key to staying warm
- AGrid anti-odor fleece lining keeps hands warm
- Touchscreen technology for mobile device use
- Super Fit 5-fingered design contours gloves to hands
- Item #GIR00EV
- [membrane] OutDry, [palm] Ax Suede Echo, [lining] AGrid thermal fleece
- touch fastener
- Recommended Use
- cross country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year