Giro designed the Jacket Shoes for digging, dirt jumping, and going fast downhill on your mountain machine. With a casual vibe and a secure-foot profile, the Jacket Shoes keep your feet supported and looking good regardless of the shenanigans you find yourself taking part in.
The shoes' Vibram rubber outsole provides great pedal feedback, and the EVA midsole keeps the shoes' profile as low as possible. This lets your foot reside close to the pedal axles to encourage efficient spinning. The midsole has Poron XRD in the heel cup that, along with a bootie retention system, ensures a secure fit without any energy lost to heel lift.
Giro equipped the Jacket with a durable, rubber-reinforced toe box. The synthetic leather upper is ventilated for breathability, and the lace-up style provides uniform tension throughout.
The Giro Jacket Shoes - Men's are available in whole sizes 37 to 48 and in the colors Army/glowing red/gum, Black/white, Grey/green, and White/grey.
- Bike shoe for riding technical terrain on flat pedals
- Synthetic leather upper offers lightweight durability
- Vibram outsole provides traction on varied terrain
- Rubber grips pedal spikes for a secure feel
- EVA midsole provides comfort and support
- Poron XRD heel cup secures the foot