Why We Like The Giro Ethos MIPS Helmet
Fully optimized for commuting, the Giro Ethos MIPS Helmet is our favorite choice for a helmet that keeps us visible and protected. Its full hardbody coverage and in-mold construction add lightweight durability, while the added MIPS protection system protects against rotational impact in the event of a crash. The integrated LED lights in the front and rear of the helmet feature low-blink and high-blink modes with amber turn signals, which are easily controlled with an intuitive handlebar remote to ensure we stay seen while on the roads.
- A commuter helmet built for optimal protection and visibility
- In-mold construction with full hardbody is lightweight and durable
- MIPS technology reduces rotational impact during a crash
- LED front white lights and rear red lights feature 4 modes
- Roc Loc City MIPS fit system with quick-dry padding adds comfort
- Fully USB-C rechargeable in just 2 hours or 1 hour, mode dependent
- Runs for 10 hours in low-blink mode and 5 hours in high-blink
- TPU soft waterproof rubber brim keeps the elements out of the face
- Item #GIRZ36X
- Shell Material
- in mold construction
- Impact Management
- 12 vents with internal channeling
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc City Mips
- TPU soft rubber waterproof brim
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 475g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help