Why We Like The Empire E70 Knit Cycling Shoe
Drawing inspiration from the running world, Giro's Empire E70 Knit Cycling Shoe gives provides us with elevated comfort and performance out on the road thanks to its unique knit upper. These kicks use Giro's newly developed Xnetic Knit technology, which is burlier and more abrasion resistant than most knit running shoes, as well as a DWR finish to fight off the elements while you ride. To create some rigidity to the shoe, Giro's designers created a skeletal system that supports our feet in areas we need it most, but still allows the knit to provide its supple stretch and next-level breathability for sock-like comfort on long rides.
- Knit cycling kicks for boosting comfort on the road
- Xnetic knit elevates athletic knit technology
- Ultra-breathable and lightweight construction
- TPU skeletal system adds a supportive structure
- Clean with ease and shed water thanks to DWR treatment
- Carbon fiber sole is stiff and responsive under power
- Molded EVA footbed provides medium arch support
- Replaceable heel pads prolong the shoe's life
- Item #GIR00GQ
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] Xnetic Knit, DWR treatment, [heel/toe] TPU
- molded EVA
- Easton EC70 Carbon Fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 39] 8.1oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help