Join the halter revolution.
Revolutionizing the manner in which female cyclists suit up for daily rides, the Giro Women's Chrono Sport Halter Bib Short does away with pesky bibs in favor of a comfort-enhancing, pitstop-friendly halter strap. This innovative design not only provides the same level of support you've come to love from bib straps, but just as importantly, it's much easier to handle on bathroom breaks by not requiring removal of your jersey. Suddenly, bathroom breaks are easier and more efficient, especially since you don't have to locate a sanitary zone to place your jersey in a gas station or roadside stop bathroom.
It's based off the supportive design of the Chrono Expert Halter Bib Short, but employs a stretchier, more forgiving fabric. Breathable mesh halter straps won't drench you in perspiration when it's layered under your favorite cycling jersey. And seeing that you'll be riding long distances, the Custom Chrono Cytech chamois dissipates vibration transmitted through your stiff road frame with its thermo-bonded open cell padding that's thickest at center, and tapers along the sides for greater mobility. This chamois is lined with a smooth microfiber that virtually eliminates chafing, then finished with a bacteriostatic treatment.
- Halter-style bibs promote quick bathroom breaks
- Stretchy fabric balances riding comfort with support
- Breathable mesh halter straps for upright stability
- Chrono Cytech chamois reduces pressure and vibration
- Microfiber chamois lining eliminates discomfort
- Reflective detail stands out on the road
View more Women's Bib Shorts
Note: Bottoms fit about a size smaller than labeled, e.g. a size 4 fits like a size 2, so select one size higher than your normal size.
32 - 33in
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|Natural Waist||23 - 24in
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
25 - 26in
|27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 32in
(78.7 - 81.3cm)
|Hip||33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.