Adult features, just a bit smaller.
Make sure your lil' one isn't missing out on the cycling essentials that you enjoy every ride, gear them up with the Giro Bravo JR Kids' Glove.
- Durable Clarino palm provides padding to reduce vibration without compromising grip
- A wide opening makes it easy to get these on and off
- Highly-breathable uppers keep junior's paws dry and comfortable
View more Kids Bike Gloves
Recommended Sizing Guide
- How to Measure:
- Measure from the tip of your middle finger straight down to the base of your palm (where it meets your wrist.) This will give you a "best guess" of your glove size. Personal fit preference and hand shape differ from person to person, so if you have a particularly wide or narrow hand, you may want to size up or down accordingly.
Reviews & Community
Great gloves, good price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Purchased these gloves for my daughter. They fit well and she loves wearing them! Makes her want to bike more :)
Well made and a great price. Put a smile on my daughters face and they are PINK.....win win. Now here hands are protected from the potential digger.
Glove size average 6 yr old girl?