Why We Like The Giro Bravo Jr. Glove
To ensure our li'l riders one isn't missing out on the cycling essentials we enjoy, gear them up with the Giro Bravo Jr. Kids' Glove. This half-finger glove offers all the features we adore: durable nylon fabric, comfy Clarino-padded palms, and easy-to-wear design with a wide opening and hook-and-loop cuff.
- Kids' biking glove for a comfy grip on balance bikes and junior MTBs
- Breathable and durable materials offer comfort on every ride
- Clarino palm provides padding to reduce vibration without compromising grip
- Wide opening makes it easy to get these on and off
- Highly-breathable uppers keep junior's paws dry and comfortable
- Item #GIR0308
- [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% spandex, [top overlay] 70% nylon, 30% polyester, [palm] Ax Suede microfiber
- Clarino (EVA)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
We bought 3 pairs, did a handful of downhill runs as a family down some easy blue on our bikes. One felt the material was a little rough on the back of the hand and itchy. Otherwise great gloves, great value.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help