Why We Like The Wool Short-Sleeve Jersey
Giordana’s Wool Short-Sleeve jersey delivers this natural fabric in a jersey to keep us comfortable riding in a wide range of conditions, with the quality and tailoring we’ve come to expect from the Italian company. Merino wool is close to the Swiss Army knife of fabrics: it can keep you cool, keep you warm, and wick moisture. Giordana’s classic styling, with a longer sleeve and relaxed fit, keep us reaching for this jersey for every training ride.
- Premium merino wool jersey with classic styling
- Merino wool helps regulate your temperature when either warm or cool
- Anti-odor properties keep the jersey fresh for multi-day rides or trips
- Three rear pockets provide plenty of storage for ride essentials
- Full-length zipper provides ventilation on warmer rides
- Item #GIOX26X
- polyester Merino wool blend
- form fit
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 6, 2021
Nice spring jersey
- I've used it several times
This is a nice light wool blend jersey for cool morning riding. I?ve used with a shoulder season base layer for even cooler starts. Fit was perfect even though I have slightly larger arms than typical cyclist. Haven?t overheated with high intensity group rides even as the temp climbed into the low 70s. Also didn?t experience any rips after washing, but I always use wash bags when washing my delicate cycling gear.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help