Why We Like The G-Shield Thermal Bib Tight
Cutting the chill of frigid gusts and shedding light showers, the G-Shield Thermal Bib Tight keeps our muscle fibers firing strong on our crisp shoulder-season rides. The soft brushed lining helps lock in warmth, while the treated exterior fibers turn away drizzles and dull strong winds.
- Versatile bib tight for riding from fall through spring
- Durable stretch material provides thermoregulation
- Treated fibers provide weather-resistant performance
- Single-seam construction gives a streamlined, low-friction fit
- Reflective accents increase visibility without sacrificing airflow
- Recessed area at top of chamois increases ride comfort
- Item #GIOX29O
- Super Roubaix (nylon, elastane), Acqua Zero Eco treatment
- fall, winter, spring
- OmniForma Cirro S, Copa Mondiale
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 8.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 14, 2021
No wind protection in the prior version
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I have the previous iteration and wonder if this new version is better at wind penetration. Riding down a modest hill (4%) in 45 to 50 degree weather you can feel the cold on your hips and in your groin. It does not block out the wind. I have worn them with sun skins underneath and the legs feel comfortable in wind. Would have to wear some kind of liner for the hips, etc. to get the same wind relief, but that is not really the way these are supposed to work. They fit well and are stylish, but I am not sure why they cost more than the FR-C version.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help