Why We Like The FR-C Thermal Bib Knicker
When the chill threatens to stall our legs, we pull on the FR-C Thermal Bib Knicker to stay warm on exposed flats without overheating on long ascents. The ultra-soft lining keeps our muscles primed to climb, while the strategically placed panels let excess heat escape as we drop gear and start the ascent.
- Thermal bib for high-intensity rides in cooler temps
- Fleece-lined material traps warmth and reflects wind
- Body Clone tech provides a second-skin, streamlined fit
- Aloe vera infused chamois manages moisture and gives support
- Stretchy, breathable bib straps for riding comfort
- Reflective logo increases your visibility in low light
- Item #GIOX29D
- Super Roubaix (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- winter, spring, fall
- [x-small] 19.9in, [small] 20in, [medium] 20.2in, [large] 20.4in, [x-large] 20.6in, [xx-large] 20.8in, [3x-large] 21in
- Cirro S
- Chamois Thickness
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.