Why We Like The FR-C Pro Lyte Jacket
Unruly elements or not, we're getting after our winter ride, but only after zipping up the FR-C Pro Lyte Jacket. This jacket uses a three-layer laminate to improve warmth and offer protection from the wind and precipitation. The Super Roubaix Carbon collar and back panel reduce weight while using carbon to help prevent fatigue, and a regular fit ensures easy mobility. Well-ventilated comfort keeps our temperature regulated while we ride, and reflective piping details boost overall visibility for low-light conditions that are common in winter months.
- Protective, warm, and lightweight winter cycling jacket
- Windproof membrane shields you from frigid gusts
- Water-resistant construction deflects light precipitation
- Super Roubaix fabrics stretch with you and cut weight
- Reflective piping boosts visibility on shorter days
- Multiple pockets help carry all of your road essentials
- Item #GIOX29A
- [membrane] 3-layer windproof, [back panel, collar] Super Roubaix Carbon, [underarm panels, waist, rear pocket] Super Roubaix Endurance
- spring, winter, fall
- 3 rear, 1 zippered
- piping at waist and upper arms
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 31, 2022
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I will admit I am a Giordana fanboy, but it is hard not to be when I have had such good experiences with their kit. The FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Jacket is great at blocking out the cold and wind and my new go-to winter jacket. The rear pockets are easily accessible and functional. The cut, fit, and overall quality are great. This is a piece I will have for many seasons to come. I went with the orange to stand out a little more and to be seen on the road easier. Get the matching Sienna Orange gloves to complete the kit.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help