Why We Like The Tacx Boost Trainer Bundle
The Boost Trainer Bundle offers all of the benefits of the Boost Trainer, with the bonus of Garmin's Speed Sensor assisting with your workouts. It's the optimal choice for power training and data tracking. The Boost Trainer benefits from a closed resistance unit for a quiet ride, and the trainer's magnetic brake offers an opportunity for power-based workouts and high-intensity interval sessions. The trainer also features a flywheel for a road ride feel. Front-wheel stability comes from the same support system that turns the trainer into a portable carrying system.
- Bike trainer bundle for high-intensity intervals and power training
- Includes the Garmin Speed Sensor for assisted speed monitoring
- Unique dual material roller that prevents wear
- Manual resistance control that allows you to adjust as needed
- Realistic pedal stroke with flywheel for a smooth road feel
- Magnetic brake enables power workouts
- Closed resistance unit cancels noise for a hushed ride
- Item #GRMF054
- Bluetooth Smart, ANT+
- Operating System
- iOS, Android, PC
- front wheel block, Speed Sensor
- 26.6 x 25.6 x 16.1in, [folded] 22.2 x 16.1 x 9.7in
- Claimed Weight
- bike training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 3, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I’ve got a near new Trex Verve 3 city bike and there was zero possibility of getting this to fit. The specs say it accepts tires up to 720mm. Not true. The tire hits the static tire rest and won’t mount. For the love of me I can’t figure out what the design purpose of this is anyway, but it’s about 1/2” too small to fit my bike. Garmin’s customer service gave zero help, only stating that they “recommend an indoor training tire.” Nowhere in their marketing is this stated. Nowhere in their own web page. The only choice I had was to trade out to a different tire which is obviously not as convenient as “mounting your bike easily.” Total fail
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help