SLK MTB Low Riser Handlebar
Carbon fiber has long been known for its vibration-damping properties, and aluminum has been used in bicycle components for decades because of its stiffness, strength, and low weight. FSA's SL-K Low Rise Handlebar combines the two through its Carbon Structural Integration process, creating a 760mm-wide bar that weighs only 230 grams.
This fusion of unidirectional carbon fiber wrapped around an AL6066 aluminum shell gives the SL-K not only excellent damping properties but, ensures it easily passes CEN certification. The SL-K handlebar's rise measures 18mm with a nine-degree back- and four-degree up-sweep for excellent ergonomics.
- MTB riser bar constructed from carbon and aluminum
- Suitable for everything from XC to Enduro
- Carbon fiber keeps vibration to a minimum
- Aluminum core maintains a high degree of strength
- 760mm width, 18-degree rise for a nice, neutral feel