Lightweight and pleasingly stiff.
Tipping the scales at a mere 222 grams, the FSA SL-K Carbon SB20 drops precious grams from your trusty steed while optimizing stiffness and ride quality. FSA's unidirectional carbon provides ample stiffness and vibration damping at a weight that's not much heavier than FSA's top-shelf posts. It's available with a 20 millimeter offset in either 27.2 or 31.6-millimeter diameters, at a length of 350 millimeters. Both available posts come with a polymer Di2 battery holder for keeping up with future drivetrain standards.
- Drops weight while enhancing stiffness and ride quality
- Unidirectional carbon for stiffness and vibration damping
- Bonded alloy head with chromoly hardware for longevity
- 20mm offset, in either 27.2 or 31.6mm diameter posts
- Comes with a polymer Di2 battery holder