Lighter and stiffer than ever.
Tipping the scales at only 222 grams for the 27.2 x 350-millimeter version, the FSA SL-K Carbon SB0 Seatpost shaves precious weight from your carbon road bike or cross-country race bike while providing an ideal balance of stiffness and smooth ride quality with its unidirectional carbon construction.
At the top of the post, the SL-K Carbon SB0 uses a Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) that further reduces weight, yet still allows for fore/aft adjustment of seat position with its two-bolt design. Chromoly hardware keeps weight down even more and is highly resistant to the elements. It's available with a polymer Di2 battery holder for those using the latest electronic drivetrain from Shimano.
- Carbon seatpost optimized for road cycling and mountain biking
- Unidirectional carbon balances stiffness with smooth ride quality
- Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) further reduces weight
- Chromoly hardware is resistant to the elements
- Available with Di2 battery holder