SL-K Carbon SB0
Lop some serious weight off of your steed an improve the ride quality at the same time with the SL-K Carbon SB0 seatpost from Full Speed Ahead. Only troubling the scales at 182 grams for the 27.2 x 350-millimeter version, this post is ideal on any drop bar bike or short travel and hardtail cross-country race bikes where pedaling stiffness and a smooth ride come courtesy of its one-piece, uninterrupted unidirectional carbon fiber construction.
Holding the rails in place at the top of the post, the SL-K Carbon SB0 uses FSA's forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) that further reduces weight, while still allowing for plenty of fore/aft and tilt adjustment of your saddle position with its slip-free two-bolt design. M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware keeps the weight down and is highly resistant to corrosion from the elements. It comes with a polymer battery holder sleeve for those using the latest electronic drivetrains.
- A lightweight carbon seatpost for drop bar and XC cycling
- Unidirectional carbon balances stiffness with smooth ride quality
- Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) further reduces weight
- Chromoly and stainless steel hardware is resistant to the elements
- Comes with Di2 battery holder sleeve
- Item #FSA003F
- Claimed Weight
- 6.4oz (182g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help